Do you struggle with:
- Pressure to prevent accidents?
- Consistent safety across business locations?
- Staying in compliance with liability insurance?
Other Similar Fingersafe Products
- Protects high-risk doors at home
- Great for playroom doors
- Secured with 3M adhesive
- Quick and easy to install
- Not for commercial use
- Fully protects doors and gates
- High-impact resistant
- UL classified and compliant
- Includes installation supplies
- Protects toes from injury
- Great alternative to door sweeps
- Affixes to bottom of door
- Designed for interior or exterior doors
- Great for aquatic centers, gymnasiums, locker rooms and more
Simple, Seamless System Designed for Commercial Use
Easy to Install
Made in the U.S.A.
4-Hour Fire Resistant
3 Ways to Get Started With Fingersafe
Request a Quote
Closing the Door on Finger Injuries Since 1995
At Fingersafe, we know you want more control over your business’s reputation and enhanced safety across all locations. In order to do that, you need to protect those in your care from the dangerous hinged end of doors. The problem is that when you don’t prioritize safety, you’re liable for any accidents that happen, which makes you feel overwhelmed with risk.
We believe that kids should never experience a traumatic door injury. We also understand that choosing safety equipment is confusing. That’s why we offer a simple, easy-to-install, budget-friendly door finger guard that will put your mind at ease.
Here’s how it works: after you install Fingersafe on the hinge-end of the door, if any fingers enter the area while the door is being closed, the device gently expels them from danger.
Shop online, request a quote, or contact us directly, so you can stop putting yourself at risk with door injuries and start increasing safety at your facility.